To be read before completing our Printable Booking Form (pdf)
- A deposit of £100, together with a signed booking form, is required to book the property. Telephone reservations and e-mail reservations are accepted subject to receipt of the deposit and booking form within the following 7 days.
- Following receipt of your deposit, you will be sent confirmation of your booking. The contract of hire, and liability for the full rental, becomes effective on despatch of this confirmation.
- The balance of the rental is to be paid 6 weeks before the start of the holiday otherwise the booking may be deemed as cancelled.
- In the event of cancellation your deposit will not be refunded. Should cancellation take place less than 6 weeks before the start of the holiday the rental is payable in full. It is therefore recommended that you consider taking out suitable holiday insurance.
- No pets are allowed in the cottage.
(Note: The owners do have dogs which may occasionally stay.)
- We operate a no smoking/vaping policy throughout the cottage. Please adhere to this.
- The cottage will be available from 3.00 pm on the day of arrival. Please vacate the premises before 10.00 am on the day of departure.
- Access to the property, either by myself, or a representative, shall be allowed at any reasonable time during holiday occupancy.
- Furniture must not be moved around or between floors. We are unable to accept liability to any member of the holiday party for any personal injury or sickness, loss or damage to property, including vehicles, however sustained, nor for the loss or theft of belongings and/or money during their stay.
- Please note that the person named on the booking form will be liable for the cost of any breakages or damage to the property. You are expected to leave Sunnybank Cottage in a clean and tidy condition.